Conditions for Registering Authors
- A limit of 2 papers for each registration
- At least one author must register by the early registration deadline
for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings/programme
|Early Registration, By June 20
|Regular Registration, By August 15
|Additional Banquet Ticket
* This fee includes: conference kit (abstract booklet and soft copy of ICED13 proceedings),
attendance to all sessions, lunches, refreshments during the conference, receptions and banquet
- By PayPal
- - VISA / VISA Electron / Master Card / Delta / Eurocard / Maestro card / American Express
- N. B. The invoice and receipt for ICED13 registration will be issued by Hyundai Asan,
the Professional Conference Organiser (PCO) of ICED13.
- By Bank Transfer (Wire Transfer)
- - Name of Bank : Korea Exchange Bank
- - Account Number : 630-008360-451
- - Name of Account Holder: Hyundai Asan Corporation
- - Swift Code: KOEXKRSE
- - Address of Bank: 181, Eulji-Ro 2-Ga, Jung-Gu, Seoul, Korea
- - Tel. of Bank: +82-1544-3000
Register On-line: Conference Management System (ConfTool)
* Please use the conference management system (ConfTool) to register on-line.
You can either register new, or use the account that you used for paper submission.
- Terms and Conditions
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If you have to cancel your registration, you will get 80% back up to 60 days (authors) or 30 days (non-authors) before the start of the event. After those dates, any refund is at the discretion of the conference organisers.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration.
- Participation and inclusion of any paper in the conference proceedings is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference organisers reserve the right to change activities, topics and presenters where necessary. The organisers shall not be liable for any loss caused by the cancellation or postponement of the conference where such cancellation is due to Force Majeure. The term "Force Majeure" means any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the organisers including but not limited to war, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), terrorism, aircraft hijacking, military operation, riot, civil war, rebellion, civil commotion or unrest, Acts or Regulations of government, refusal to grant visas, explosions, transport delays, transport difficulties and the insolvency of airline carriers. The organisers will use all reasonable efforts to conduct the conference despite the intervention or occurrence of any such cause.